It’s like camping, but comfortable.
You already know you’re a star, it’s just a matter of the memo reaching the rest of humanity. We can help! BWCMF Glamping packages combine the best of four worlds: nature, resort, country music and summer festival; transcending each individually.
As a VIP Festival Glamper, you can expect:
- The best seats in the house. You’ll have VIP seats fit for a king and a queen.
- A Meet ‘n’ Greet with every artist performing at the BWCMF. Ordinarily these passes cannot be purchased, begged or sobbed for. The only way you can score a pair is by winning them. You’re a winner in our book, so c’mon down and find out what Luke Bryan smells like after a two-hour performance. (Don’t delay, there’s a limited supply of these passes available.)
- Door-to-gate. We’ll sweep you off your feet at the door of your luxury coach and drive you to the front gate of the concert venue.
- We’re getting ahead of ourselves... A LUXURY COACH or fifth wheel trailer. Hear that? We’re talking AC in late August, pretty much the only time of year you need it in this region. We’ll stock the fridge with your favorite food, this includes treats for your pup if you choose to bring him along.
- Eat like a country star. In addition to stocking your fridge, you’ll be served the same gourmet breakfast, lunch and dinner as the artists. We’ll even bring it to your seats inside the music venue!
- All you have to do is show up with a couple changes of clothes, your toothbrush and some deodorant. We’ll take care of the rest.
Enticing, isn’t it?
Contact Taelor for details: 541-345-9263 email@example.com.