It’s like camping, but comfortable.
BWCMF Glamping packages combine the best of four worlds: nature, resort, country music and summer festival; transcending each individually.
As a Festival Glamper, you can expect:
- Luxury Accommodations Your parcel in the Glamping Compound will be outfitted with a luxury coach or fifth wheel. With cool air, hot showers, clean sheets and a bathroom of your own it’ll truly feel like a home away from home.
- Forget the groceries, we’ve gotcha covered. Give us a list of your favorite foods and non-alcoholic beverages and we’ll stock the fridge. Bringing your pup? Let us know! We’ll make sure there are treats on hand.
- We’ll do the cookin’. We’re not just stocking your fridge. Your breakfast, lunch and dinner will be catered.
- The best seats in the house. We’ve reserved premium seating in the VIP section, just for Festival Glampers.
- Meet ’n’ Greets with all* of the Main Stage artists, all four days! Meet ’n’ Greet passes are a rare commodity. These passes are not available for purchase through the Festival, ever. There are three ways fans come upon them: win them, secure them through artists’ VIP fan clubs or through our luxury camping packages. Due to the limited availability of these passes, we must limit their quantity to a maximum of four per Glamping package.
- Pit Passes The pit is located between the end of the catwalk and the front of the house. It has the best sightlines and sound. You’ll be standing right in front of (and below) the audio and video engineers—all four days!
- Fest Passes Why wait? Your Fest Pass will get you through the Festival entrance and the beer garden lines faster. Just look for the Fest Pass flags marking these exclusive entrances.
- Exclusive Entrance. Forgo the admission lines. With an exclusive entrance, you'll be in the middle of the action in no time!
- Parking Passes. They’re actually called “camping vehicle passes,” if you’re into semantics. With all of your Festival necessities considered and covered, you won’t need to leave the Festival property until checkout. Regardless, two passes are included in your package.
*Meet ’n’ Greets are subject to cancellation without notice. This is extremely rare and due to circumstances beyond the Festival’s control.
Let us elevate your Festival experience. As a Country Comfort Camper, you can expect:
- Your Choice of Seats Choose between a pair of Premium General Admission tickets or General Admission tickets paired with Hospitality passes. The Guaranty RV Rising Star Hospitality area includes seating as well as complimentary beverages and snacks.
- Large Campsite Get comfy, stretch out.
- Private Privy There’s no need for a headlamp and hiking boots when nature makes that late night call.
- Electric Hookups Hook up your RV, charge all things electronic or just sit in front of a fan in the middle of the field because it’s funny. The power is yours to wield as you please.
- Exclusive Entrance Forgo the admission lines. With an exclusive entrance you'll be in the middle of the action in no time!
- Camping Vehicle Pass Leave your hiking boots at home, parking is included in your camping package.