It’s like camping, but comfortable.
You already know you’re a star, it’s just a matter of the memo reaching the rest of humanity. We can help! BWCMF Glamping packages combine the best of four worlds: nature, resort, country music and summer festival; transcending each individually.
As a VIP Festival Glamper, you can expect:
- The best seats in the house. You’ll have VIP seats fit for a king and a queen.
- A Meet ‘n’ Greet with every artist performing at the BWCMF. Ordinarily, these passes cannot be purchased, begged or sobbed for. The only way you can score a pair is by winning them. (Don’t delay, there’s a limited supply of these passes available.)
- We’re getting ahead of ourselves... A LUXURY COACH or fifth wheel trailer. Hear that? We’re talking AC in late August, pretty much the only time of year you need it in this region. We’ll stock the fridge with your favorite food, this includes treats for your pup if you choose to bring him along.
- Eat like a country star. In addition to stocking your fridge, you’ll be served the same gourmet breakfast, lunch and dinner as the artists.
- All you have to do is show up with a couple changes of clothes, your toothbrush and some deodorant. We’ll take care of the rest.
Let us elevate your Festival experience. As a Country Comfort Camper, you can expect:
- The power of choice. You can choose between a pair of Premium General Admission tickets or a pair of General Admission tickets with access to Hospitality area in venue, which includes seating and complimentary beverages and snacks.
- Large campsite. You’ll have a five-foot advantage on your neighbors. That makes a difference when you’re airing out your dirty dainties on the line.
- Private privy. With your own porta potty on your campsite there’s no less of a need to don a gas mask and elbow-length safety gloves when nature calls.
- Electric hookups. It doesn’t matter if you’re hooking up your RV or installing a light-up dance floor in that extra space, the power is yours.